The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From the Fake Spoilers Ur Us Site: Tracy decides to give Luke a very special pre-anniversary surprise. I won't give it away completely, but let's just say it involves champagne, a burning effigy of Helena Cassadine, the entire Qmaine clan in gold-tuxedoes singing repeated choruses of "One" (from A Chorus Line), and Tracy wearing something reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy nice from Hedy Hofstedder's Hothouse of Exotic Lingerie.

Actually, I made that up. I have no idea what's going on.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like it!! :D;)

MinervaFan, love love love "Her Little Gentleman"!!

MsQ loved all the new chapters of Oh Baby!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one less than enthusiastic about Lulu (and i'm trying to say that as nice as possible but its really hard not to go off on that little.... yeah)!

I'm just a little curious, what exactly is Luke doing with a gun AND handing it to his teen daughter? I mean I'm pretty sure my dad wouldn't ever had me a gun lol!

*sighs and waits for Tracy/Ned/Edward scenes*

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, hmm, I hadn't thought about incorporating Lulu. :o She might be around once I get to October, November, etc. And no scoops from me...except the Edward/Luke/Tracy one from earlier.

Oh, and LOL at the Fake Spoiler, MinervaFan. :lol:

And angel, I'm glad you are enjoying Oh, Baby. *waits next to angel for possible upcoming scenes*

ETA: I forgot to answer this...

Not sure where the shotgun came from, but it doesn't surprise me that he has one...As for handing it to his daughter? I have no idea. Really smart, Luke. Really smart. [/sarcasm]

• Members

Bumping because SoapDish has "scoops"

SPOILER/RUMOR DISCUSSION

Alas, nothing about our girl specifically, but...Both Quartermaine girls are in a heap of trouble, but that is what happens when you get involved with bad boys. Look for the Quartermaines to step in between and protect their own. Skye & Emily? Can Tracy please be involved? She's helped Emily in the past. I'm sure she would help her again.

Also...Alexis's story will interconnect with the Robert/Holly/Luke story. The story of who caused the outbreak is not dead. It will connect with the Cassadines as suspected. Yeah. Definitely not liking the lack of Tracy.

And...Dillon will be involved a bit with the Cassadine/Spencer Wars. He will be a great asset to Luke. Where's Luke's wife?

Finally...It's time for Edward to take back the reigns of all things Quartermaine. But will an interesting and unsuspecting foe prove worthy? Feel free to discuss. :)

• Members

I havent seen todays eppie ;)

But Im hopeing that Luke doesnt give Tracy Divorce papers on her Birthday <_< If he does anything like that Im gonna stop watching the show. :angry: Im sick and tired of that Luke loves Skye and Tracy's just there because of her money. It was funny at first but then It got annoying with all those refrences to the 15 million that Luke owes Tracy.

• Members

*twirls in*

GH can end my Lacy under one condition...Jane Elliot/Tracy is still given screen time. LOTS of it. With the rest of the Quartermaines. Especially Ned. And Alan. (Does that count as more than one condition? LOL)

*twirls out*

*twirls in again*

Oops...One more thing. No comments on the Edward/Luke/Tracy spoiler from earlier?

*twirls out again*

*passes out from all the twirling*

Just trying to lighten the mood. ;)

• Members

I would twirl but I just know I'll bump into something, lol.

It can count as one condition, just with multiple layers! But yeah THey only way I'll accept a Lacy break up is if they give her *lots and lots* of screen time!!! And an awesome storyline to match! And I don't mean hanging around GQ and Skye!

btw, Beautiful Disaster is updated.

• Members

This thread is always entertaining,much more so than the show most days.

Except for good Lacy days.

Hopefully our girl will be on tomorrow or Friday.

spoilers discussed below

Ms.Q are you refering to the "When Edward rips into her,Tracy breaks down and admits her faults to Luke?"

It does sound like it could happen,but the ripping would have to be bad,for Tracy to break down.

She's developed a pretty thick tough skin over the years.

And Luke already knows most if not all of her faults,so why she'd tell him something he already knows...LOL

Well,it could happen but my guess is it's TA-DA ! Another fake spoiler to add to the list. :)

spoiler discussion over.

Once again,everyone's fics are so good,I need to go back and catch up on reviews...."Beautiful Disaster", the update was good...it's driving me crazy thinking who this mystery person could be.

:) *waves*

Goodnight,all.

ETA check out the "Luke and Tracy" thread in the main discussion area for "Discuss the Soaps"...I didn't even know the thread was there,everyone jump in and add your comments if you want,of course by tomorrow it may be on the second page so you may have to look for it !

• Members

*group hug*

I love you guys !

This is such a safe haven for Tracy lovers....and you don't know how much I appreciate that,where I can just LURVE and don't have to justify.

MinervaFan have you read "Beautiful Disaster"?

It's a must-read for any Tracy/Lacy fan.

I *hope* Tracy is on today/tomorrow.

:)

• Members

Yo, what's up. Just posted on the Luke/Tracy thread! I actually saw a link on MinervaFan's LJ community before i saw it here but i was sooooo happy to see that Ms.Q, ILoveTracyQ, and psychofan had already posted there. Speaking of A Storm in The Brain, MInervaFan, did you ever do the Tracy/Helena fic? I LOVE these two apart and i think they would be pheonomenal together. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but i think it would be a riot and you could TOTALLY pull that fic off. Or have you abandoned that 'ship completely?