Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hooked, if you haven't heard yet, Tracy and Joe didn't spend the night together. Tracy comes to his room that morning and brings him a new shirt, and they end up having sex offscreen. There is kissing/falling onto the bed/kicking off shoes and heels onscreen.

Afterwards, Tracy was like, "This isn't me. This is Monica. Or Skye." LOL.

I am happy to see Tracy onscreen and with someone who seems to like her. She doesn't know that Joe is with the mob.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

i need 'em back, too.

I don't watch anymore because TIC broke 'em up. Broke my damn heart. Haven't watched since before the Tracy/Anthony marraige... but I do check in on boards and youtube occassionally, because I have MAD LOVE for LuNacy. MAD LOVE.

I am worried by the people and comments that say, essentially, 'don't worry Anna/Luke won't last.. Luke and Tracy will get back together.' Yeah, yeah. It may be true BUT... The creative team that does this show now kept Bo and Nora apart for A DECADE. I don't want to wait a freakin' DECADE.

• Members

LIKE...NO LIE!!! You know as wrong as this may sound,there is a chance Tracy and Joe may hook up and Luke will realize what he lost.

But (as messed up as this may sound) I think if LuNacy were to die they should make Tracy die (DONT KILLL ME!!) and Luke realize what he lost and get mad like when he lost Laura and do crazy crap and it would be an awessome storyline/fanfic. Then he'd actually realize she's never gonna come back to him.

THEY BELONG TOGETHER (and i was just listening to You and I by Lady Gaga reminds me of them) maybe I'll make an mvid who knows anyway just voicing my opinion

• Members

That Vet Love Triangle is a hot mess. I don't think these writers know the first thing about writing a mature, meaningful story. Revealing Luke's lies now when there's no one to have fall-out? Ridiculous. What are we supposed to believe, that he's so in love with Anna that he wasn't to be honest and true? Kill him now, that is NOT Luke Spencer. (Perhaps we'll get lucky, and this is a plant, and the real Luke is locked away trying desperately to get back to Tracy.)

• Members

Just saw the Tracy segments from the Thursday and Friday shows. I wonder if the writers have any idea what they were doing, having JE and TG interact so naturally and normally, then have JE (who was amazing as always) and this actor who plays Joe Jr., who seems like he's doing a high school version of Sylvester Stallone. It was almost like watching the dancers around the Maypole - and Joe was the stiff piece of wood in the centre (no sexual imagery implied…. really, none… not even sex appeal).

Nice to see Tracy get some attention for a change, but having her act like a smitten teenager isn't the way to do it.