Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Even aside from my obvious couple preference, I don't see how Luke/Anna has any real legs. There are too many personality and historical issues for those two to be viable. This is not an "against all odds" couple. They are fundamentally different at their core and not 20 any more where they think that won't matter.

• Members

Oy here it comes! Luke touched Anna's hair! It made me shudder. I can't believe they r going there. And I saw red when Luke commented "gee I wonder why anyone would want to leave her (Tracy)" when she stormed out of the interrogation room. Arrrggghh!

• Members

Just read this for next week:

TVSource Previews Week of June 11th

It's a week of romantic entanglements, dissociative disorders, and grief in Port Charles.

Anna & Luke Sitting in a Tree…

Tracy kisses Luke, declaring her feelings for him and later takes some guff from Edward over Luke and Anthony, confiding to Alice just how much she loves Luke. Meanwhile, Luke and Anna end up kissing! Confused, they seek advice for what seems like a budding romance between them. Will they remain friends? Or become something more?

I will say this....while I HATE HATE HATE the idea of Luke with Anna it has seem to brought Lacy fans out of the wood work. All of a sudden i'm seeing all these people saying stuff like "Luke belongs with Tracy, not Anna" Instead of the usualy L&L forever crap!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Anna and Luke ?!?!??!! whaaaaaaaaa

When I first read this, I thought you were kidding.

Back when you guys were gossiping that Tracy would marry Anthony I thought that was a joke, too.........

Oy.

It's all gross. Good thing I don't watch anymore.... but if Tracy and Luke REALLY get back together, somebody ping me, pls... I might consider watching again. No Lunacy = No Lainey.

ta ta todos,

LB

• Members

<p>Okay, now that one really turns my stomach. There's too much backstory for these two characters to make this viable.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Positive spin? At least he and Tracy aren't together, so it's not like he's cheating on her.

Although if Luke and Anna get more of a bedroom scene than Luke and Tracy ever did, this viewer will not be happy.

Do we know what days Tracy is on this week? I know Luke and Anna are on at least 2 days per my TV's summary.

• Members

I try to let go of my desire for a bedroom scene knowing how much JE hates them and probably refuses to do them. Their references are always more than graphic enough. But Luke and Anna in the bedroom will probably be along the lines of Luke and Felicia….. just wrong.