The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

OT - My kitten had the claws from his front paws removed yesterday, and today he wouldn't stop licking them. He likes to be clean, and I think the dried blood and surgical glue felt weird to him. Anyway, now he has to wear one of those cone things. I feel so bad for him. He tried to get water with the cone on, and it just didn't work out, so I've been taking it off as needed, so he can eat and drink.

Also, he is supposed to take it easy, but he is playing with his toys and jumping on counters and tables like nothing ever happened. I can't keep him in one room because then he tries to claw at the door to escape, and that's not good for his healing paws either. I am happy he is doing so well, but I hope he doesn't hurt himself while playing.

TOPIC - Watched Tracy today. Anthony didn't sign the papers for Tracy. She was trying to make a deal. I'll let you use my cell phone if you sign the papers, but it didn't work out. Good to see Tracy, but nothing eventful going on with her.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

oops- hooked i think the clip i was looking for of tracy trying to seduce paul was actually after their engagement party. not entirely sure. thought you may still have it. i know deb used to have all the old clips. i'm finding it on youtube but I only see the clips around that right now b/c it's centered on the cartel.

I also did find a few more I would like if it isn't a problem. I'll send you the dates when I get them together. I'll keep it all on facebook for you after this

one of them is 6-1-05

• Members

Hooked- I know this is totally and completely random...but you said you met Robin Christopher several months ago right? Was she nice?

I'm only asking because I just realized that she's very private and I never hear anything about her one way or the other!

Okay back on topic-

I LOVED the outfit tracy had on in those scenes with anna/luke.

• Members

This was on ABC SID.com

Robin Mattson returns to GENERAL HOSPITAL on Monday, April 2, as crazy Heather Webber when Sam tracks down Jason's biological mother's cousin in the loony bin, where she's been ever since becoming obsessed with Luke and abducting Skye and Laura. "She was committed to Ferncliff, where she's been for the past six years. She's in there willingly," Mattson tells Soaps In Depth.

While Heather's reappearance on GH initially involves Jason, Sam and the Franco fiasco, they aren't the only ones to get sucked into her crazy world! Luke, Tracy, Steve and Olivia best watch their backs as well! "In her mind, everything she does is justifiable, whether it's out of her feelings for Luke or the motherly love she has for her son," Mattson shares. "She's just put them on such a pedestal that they can do no wrong. And there's no wrong she wouldn't do for them. That puts anybody close to them in a certain amount of danger."

In other words, Olivia may not be so willing to share Sunday gravy with Steve's Mommy Dearest anytime soon! "I'm sure I'm Olivia's worst nightmare!" Mattson says in character with a chuckle.

• Members

She is. That is on the 12th. Watch she will have one scene on the stand while everyone else gets to sit there thru the trial! LOL

This is for next week from Soapoperablog:

Heather moves in with Steve, which really puts a damper on his sex life. Olivia is totally bummed and turns to Ewen for help while Steve attempts to get through a meal with his mother. Heather also drops in for a surprise visit with Jason. Sam gets between them and tries to get the other woman to back off but that backfires. Meanwhile, Luke surprises Tracy for her birthday. Their reunion might not be quick though because Heather has plans for him. Once he gets away from her, he returns to Tracy and they discuss her options to free herself from Anthony.

• Members

Here are the SoS previews for next week. CGS has the testimony in the trial for the 12th which means tracy on M TH and F

then she vanishes again I think. There was a whole week she didn't work at all and then the week before dark she worked one day with TG/BW

How will the testimony of Dante, Carly, Johnny, Tracy, Michael and Starr affect the case? Liz makes an agreement. Sam is evasive when John calls. Maxie is prepared to tell Matt the truth after he professes his love for her, but then Spinelli enters.

Tracy is miffed when no one remembers her birthday...until Luke arrives on Monday, April 9.

Heather picks up where she left off with Luke on Tuesday, April 10.

Spinelli is on the verge of a discovery on Wednesday, April 11.

Olivia implores Ewen for help with a "crazy relative" on Thursday, April 12.

Tracy comes clean to Luke about her marriage to Anthony, and the two discuss ways to free her on Friday, April 13.

• Members

I think I will lighten up a little on my reaming out the writers in my head. Apparently it's just like captaining a ship with the new people. The. Left te harbor and it just took some time for them to circle around to the story. Seems like they'll give it to us. As much as I will always save the lunacy flag I am a very happy girl if they give her any story... Especially when the story involves Luke even if not romantically

• Members

from ABC hotsheet for next week

All this, plus Spinelli and Matt are close to nailing Ewen as Lisa Niles's killer, and Tracy has to act quickly to counteract Luke and Anna's growing closeness.

Wonder if this involves her telling heather about them or possibly Tracy telling luke she still wants him or somethig?