Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Aw, that is really sweet. Remember the other year when TG returned and JE was practically giddy on camera? It's so obvious these two love each other. wub.png

I'm actually surprised by that little bit. JE is not one to share that level of personal information, but I'm not complaining. tongue.png

• Members

this is strange--maybe Luke has some angle here--

For next week

Olivia walks in on Steve and Maggie throwing paper airplanes. That’s not the only thing that’s bothering her either. She also nags Lulu about drinking at lunch. Olivia turns to her son for romantic advice and Tracy turns to Lulu. Luke shows up around wedding time, but refuses to stand in the way of Tracy marrying Anthony. She’s appalled. He surprises her again when he delivers breakfast. After he riles Tracy up, he heads back to the Star where his daughter confronts him.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/01/gener...-january-23-27/

• Members

<p>Luke always seems to be up to something, I just hope he gets to the point before something awful happens to Tracy.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Love that Lulu is the middle of this one. Tracy brought Lulu and Luke together as a family, and now she's [hopefully] bringing them back together as a couple.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Wonder what Luke and Edward can agree on….</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Nah, I don't think it's that noble. I think Luke has set something up or something in motion that appeals to Edward's baser interests. Edward - with rare exception - has not been interested in Tracy at all, but he's not above having fun at her expense.

Edited by remos

• Members

Tracy today. In a nutshell, it's the wedding day, and Maxie is brought to the ship to take care of last minute details. Tracy wants Maxie's phone to call for help, but Maxie says the night must go off without a hitch. Tracy and Maxie both learned that the other is being blackmailed. Maxie pulls Tracy aside, and in the next scene, Tracy is all dressed up and looking fabulous. It's a much better look than her wedding dress that she wore for her wedding to Luke - although one might argue that the Luke dress was more traditional (since this one is 2 pieces and she has a green blouse underneath the white jacket).

ANYWAY, the ceremony begins and shortly after, when asked if anyone has objections, Luke enters. Tracy is happy to see Luke, and Luke looks happy to see her. Again, that's what happened in a nutshell. Tracy has a couple moments with Anthony before Maxie's arrival, and there are also scenes with Tracy, Maxie, and "Game Runner" (the enforcer looking guy).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

so what do you think is luke's angle?

From spoilers we know he lets the wedding go on and Tracy is besides herself and hurt and horrified he lets the wedding go. Then Luke on tuesday delivers breakfast to them. Then Wed Tracy talks to lulu about it. Th is luke/edward and Tracy is there at the Qs. Then Friday is when lulu confronts luke and they have their somewhat of a reconiliations.

I'm wondering if luke reveals it to lulu.

I think luke said that he got the wedding "covered" to Sonny today....could the minister guy be a phoney even though AZ said he was a minister? Maybe luke bribed him or his license was no good anymore.

I was thinkig luke thought the Johnny finding out about claudia being his mother (nasty) would make johnny kill AZ and Tracy would be free and inherit his money?

I dunno

• Members

Just saw Friday's eppi and the last 30 seconds were well worth it. I don't recall the last time Tracy looked that happy to see Luke, but i do know that look of Luke's face - he's definitely up to something, has the angle worked out and is the puppeteer of the entire event. I don't think AZ is prepared for someone of Luke's calibre. It's going to be a bit bumpy, but I can't wait to see how this turns out over the next few weeks/months.

• Members

<p>Both are quite plausible. Around the dial the suggestion is that he's waiting for Tracy to be AZ's widow for all that money, but that's not Luke's style. If I had to bet though, I'd go with paid off the official. Luke was in a pretty dark place before this, but then again rewrites can make me happy. :D</p>

<p> </p>

<p>(Still waiting for them to fix May 19th)</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Is Tracy on tomorrow?

She is going to be so angry when Luke lets the wedding happen.

The fact that Luke told Sonny that he has it covered makes me think he has something up his sleeve.

Edit: I want to share a pic of my little guy. My hand has a paper ball in it, and he is looking at it.

208fvpz.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine