Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No Tracy rumors/spoilers I've seen. The one that has my interest piqued (and not in a good way) is that TPTB are angry at NLG over her Twitter attack on Vera Wang and may be trying to use it as an excuse to get her out the door. I hope not. NLG is already drastically underused. I had no idea until I recently got addicted to Santa Barbara just how much they really do waste her talents.

Found a nice preview pic with Tracy and Luke:

http://p.twimg.com/A...ADM-H.jpg:large

Someone else dropped that TG, JJ, LW and JMB are NOT leaving despite RB's predictions. So, take that for what it's worth. Basically, we're back to square one with knowing what's actually going on.

There's a new co-headwriter on board, Shelly Altman. She comes over from OLTL, which actually has some good writing, so it's a welcome addition.

• Members

Does anyone have any idea when all this Jason and Sam honeymoon and Lisa and the boring boat crap is gonna be over and something interesting will actually happen???? I watched the entire last week in about 2 minutes a day...... (crap is not my choice word - but they edit my choice word out with all these weird symbols!!!)

Edited by LuAnn19836

• Members

Been enjoying the Luke and Alexis interaction the past two days.

Think the world would end if they threw in a Tracy, Luke and Alexis scene? The balance of the world may tilt if they let that many vets out of the vet closet at one time. And it'd truly end if Monica and Edward got thrown into the mix.

• Members

To be perfectly honest, I don't believe anything until I see it play out. GW is doing long-term arcs and the only thing I really believe is that he's playing it so close to the vest that no one really knows what will happen. From what I have seen, GW hasn't dropped anything yet. Remember how everyone was screaming that Jason's accident and result of the surgery didn't change a thing? That was just weeks after and now it's starting to emerge. They laid a whole lot of groundwork for Tracy's past and I don't believe for a second it's been totally dropped. GW is a different kind of story teller and he hasn't been around long enough for us to predict what his style of storytelling will be. Unlike Guza he's also hitting all the points between the stories, so it seems much longer. We also don't know that perhaps JE had her vacation later this year so she just hasn't been around but will pick up again now. Far too many unknowns to assume anything.

• Members

I am so sad :( I miss Lunacy :( Are they ever going to have a good story again because I am not feeling these stories at all! I thought this new guy was suppose to bring new exciting stories to the table; not seeing it. I dislike Franco that whole thing is pointless b/c james franco I just don't see him as a psycho. Lisa's story; all I'm saying is WOW, they can't think of anything else! Plus they give Jane a story and yank it! My mom called me today when I was leaving work and she said she had it and stopped watching and she has been watching it for almost 40 years, that's sad.

Wonder why the boards are slow because there really isn't anything to discuss. I do like steve and olivia, wondering if she is pregnant?

I want Lunacy back, not this once a month crap.