• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I said it last month, and I'll repeat it again; I am 100% convinced that Ava is going to accidentally kill Harris while trying to shoot Clyde.  Which means that there's a 25% of that happening.

I am simply going off of the two heavy-handed flashbacks of Ava telling Steve that she would take care of Clyde whenever Harris talked about capturing Clyde and bringing him to justice.

I'm also eager to know why Clyde would've allowed himself to be convicted if he knew Abigail was alive?

Edited by j swift

• Errol pinned and featured this topic
  • Members
Posted (edited)

This isn't a June spoiler though. 
He'll appear around December-ish (different sites have heard different intel as to when he's coming but the dates vary slightly.)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I hope it's long-term. I checked out of DAYS about a year ago after watching for many, many years. The show just became overrun with Dimeras and the over the top, sci-fi stuff (all that mask wearing!) finally turned me off for good. Plus, the Hortons basically disappeared.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Is Konstantin saying, “Victor isn't your father”?

I'm interested to know how the subject even comes up between him and Xander.  Unless it's a fake-out.

I predict Xander's mom is Konstantin's daughter.  And he's going to say, “Victor isn't your father, you're my grandson.”

Edited by j swift

• Members
Posted (edited)

you may be correct

here's Xander in a white shirt holding a gun to Konstantin

Please register in order to view this content

but literally the next second, Konstantin is saying 'he's not your father' to a guy in a blue shirt

For a con artist, Konstantin has zero chill.  Like maybe don't admit to everything the second you get caught dude.

Edited by j swift