• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean, who is coming to this wedding... we have 8 guests allowed now given the restrictions 

Maggie, Justin, Bonnie, Sonny, Andrew, Paul, Shane and Fiona. Who the heck was Sarah inviting?

I loved Nicole and Xander. They used to have talks like this way back, like when he was holding her captive in Greece, they have always had an odd relationship

Why does Theresa dislike Xander though? Because he busted up her wedding to Brady? That is the only bad thing he ever did to her, and he did that because he had just escaped from prison where he had been falsely labelled a rapist, by her.  And I thought that they were even once he rescued her from El Fideo and she kept her word about telling Victor he saved her. I do remember her saying she was holding the wedding thing against him still last year when she was still Jen Lilley, so it is probably that.

• Members

While having a secret exposed at a double wedding feels like classically DAYS, I am reminded that less than a year ago Gabi and Stefan had a double wedding with Dimitri and Gwen, ending with similar results.  So, I agree with the sentiment that it is a little played out.

Please register in order to view this content

Also, am I correct?  Jack came for a visit with no specific reason in mind. Chad and Julie left town to go to the bank.  They returned, and he left again.  What was the purpose of that?  It created zero conflict that wasn't replicated by having the kids overhear them talking about Abby.

Edited by j swift