• Members

If Dr. Greene is endgame for Leo then Ron won't ruin the family.

Because if he's not the family won't last.

Ron doesn't like Will/Sonny gay versions.

He prefers the Leo gay type.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

See ya, Harris. I guess some of us will miss you lol 

Character wise, I’m not really sure why Ava can’t just go with him to search for Megan but I guess she needs to be there for the whole Stefan/Gabi thing. Their scenes were really good though and definitely more proof that Steve Burton can play more than just a mindless killing machine. 

There were a lot of other good scenes today too. I like the way that Maggie and Alex made peace and how EJ and Nicole discussed her kissing Eric and how it’s being all set up. It’s paving the way for everything to get blown to hell once all the secrets come out.

Tate and Holly were good too. Leo Howard had a chance to flex his acting muscles today and I was impressed. He did play angry pretty well. I’m still not the biggest fan of the whole Romeo and Juliet thing and having Theresa be the primary source of conflict for them, even though I like the suggestion that Tate brought up today, that Theresa’s just compensating for her own mistakes. I still think that Days should let Holly and Tate’s own personal problems and feelings be the primary source of conflict between them. And while that’s happening, Theresa (and especially Sophia) could take advantage of the situation somehow.  

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members
Posted (edited)

Well, what do my wondering eyes & ears devise today but a traditional soap montage with a song that is nice & not in the least funky or quirky!? When's the last time *that* happened?!!!

What he said! 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
combine

• Members
Posted (edited)

There's something funny about these SORAS kids claiming abandonment issues.  I mean, Theresa's not a good Mom.  But, she didn't intend for him to magically evolve into a surly teen when she sent him off to whatever magical boarding school does this to soap opera children!

They're sad because their parents missed years of life.  Well, maybe if they hadn't spontaneously developed, their parents could've visited more often.

Edited by j swift

• Members

That actually would be fine if Theresa wasn't acting like a massive hypocrite and still committing all sorts of crimes and concocting horrible schemes to get money. I'm sorry, but today's scenes with Theresa just fell flat for me and I just don't buy that she actually has any love or concern for her son. Even if she does, she obviously loves money more over anything else. 

• Members

Firstly, people have got to stop talking to Victor's poster (I say poster because it is the cheapest looking portrait in America, bring back Princess Gina to paint something a little more special).  I mean, Alex never shared a scene with Victor, how's he going to know how he would feel about him getting married.

Which brings me to my second point, does Theresa know what Konstantin's plan was for once she married Alex?  Was he going to kill him?  Was she supposed to divorce him right away and get half?  Because an inheritance is not community property, and he acquired it before the marriage, so she has not right to the money, unless he's dead.

Third, last week we were talking about the mixed messages between Tate and Theresa, but now I am actually confused about the relationship between Holly and Nicole.  Today, Holly was asking for Nicole's support and understanding.  But, last month, she was railing at her for loosing so many babies.  I thought they were going to use the rift to explain why Nicole leaves Holly behind in Salem.  But, this made no sense.

Finally, when did we learn that Megan escaped from prison?  The last thing I heard, she was in a maximum security facility after mind-controlling Harris to shoot Gabi.  (EDIT, now I remember she escaped from the hospital with the help of the nutty nurse that held Abe hostage and then went on Rolf's sub - how could I forget the sub that somehow navigates through lakes). 

Bye Harris.  If you can't support the woman you love, go find the one that plays with your mind.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I enjoyed all the scenes involving Tate and Holly minus their gag worthy texts. The EJ and Nicole scenes were great too.

The weak link for me was Leo Howard. I didn't think he was that great. Howard being almost 30 is really hurting this story. Also it is ridiculous Tate doesn't understand why his mother is so against Holly.

I am starting to really hate Holly.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I find it hard to swallow that people can't suspend their disbelief when it comes to Tate.  Not only is he a charming young actor, but watching classic soaps, they had guys in their 30s play teens all the time. 

I mean, Laurence Lau was 27 when he was cast as high schooler Greg Nelson on AMCKevin McClatchy (Nick) was 32 and Hank Cheyne (Scott) was 28 when they debuted on Another World.

I get that OG Tate looked younger, but we need to move past this well trod territory. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

C'mon, Soaps, Leo Howard is just 26, not almost 30. Your rounding up method is mean, especially during Pride month. LOLOL.

But those texts were gag-worthy for sure.  Tate said Holly said Tate gave her the "perfect prom"? And Tate responds "We'll always have tonight"? HUH??? Did I miss something?

A lamer prom I have never seen -- and that's before the whole thing was upended by  Criminal Mom.

• Members

I think it would be interesting if for some reason, Holly ends up taking Theresa’s side once all the secrets come out. That could cause some good problems for her and Tate, especially with Sophia still lurking (hopefully)

And here I am, thinking that was sweet

Please register in order to view this content