• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I also think that Jen would've made a pretty solid Belle but I'm glad that she wound up playing Theresa. I do know that a lot of people have complained that Theresa doesn't really act like somebody who's supposed to be Kim and Shane's daughter, but that's the fault of the writers that never really bothered to explain why she turned out the way she did. I always felt that Theresa should've been portrayed as a flawed heroine who struggles with a lot of massive trauma from her childhood and Jen would've rocked that part and she just doesn't really work as a villain especially since there is no plausible established explanation as to why she's that way. 

• Members

Oh you're talking about Colton. I haven't seen all of his interview. I'm trying to watch three at one time.

Please register in order to view this content

JMM said he would've loved to have worked with Abigail Klein.

• Members
Posted (edited)

You know it's a RonC script when the bank manager is named Mr. Mooney

Please register in order to view this content

The man cannot resist a reference.

The Goldman red herring about the code just felt like a waste of time. 

And how is Jada going to offer to free Gabi when she hasn't even filled Rafe in on her plan?

Furthermore, in case anyone was wondering (which I doubt), imaginary casting discussions are my third least favorite topic of discussion.   In first place would be grandstanding about the politics of actors, followed by discussions about ratings by people who have no understanding of how to calculate variablity beyond chance.

Edited by j swift

• Members
Posted (edited)

I just find Jen Lilley to be way too perky and it grates on me.  (sorry I got nothing more than that, LOL).

And besides now she says she won't do longterm commitments on soaps anyhow.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I guess that's because GAC, Hallmark Channel and Lifetime Movie Network keep her so darn busy, lol?

• Members
Posted (edited)

LOL!! I am so accustomed to fans who worship MA that I never thought of this. However, I think you're on to something. It's just Matt being Matt. 

By this do you mean fantasy casting threads? If so, yes, also my least favorite thing. Why? I'm no good at it & I know it so what's the point? 

Is this a basketball net? 

Unfortunately there was another posting of the top shows, same company, same time frame & DAYS was not in that list. 

https://variety.com/h/most-watched-streaming-originals-movies-tv-shows/

I thought I was alone in thinking they're the most boring couple on God's green earth!!! So very pleased to have some company! 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
add a link

• Members

Are you for real?  You spent time to post about my comment and then came back to shame me because you were literally speculating about my rights and freedom?  You don't even know me lol.  You seem like an awesome human.  

Nope  Just a random troll trying to start drama