• Members

My FF button is back to getting liberal use on Hulu. I was willing to stick out scenes with some of these people when they suddenly had dialogue worth watching. Not anymore really.

The only thing that actually makes me want to tune in is Anna/Valentin/Jason. And to get to whatever Ava is up to. The rest of the show is just there again. I might let scenes play that feature other favs, like Liz and Laura, but I’m not really invested in their stories right now.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm still enjoying every day. No idea how long that will last. 

On several fronts:

Trio, yes, I now think that Gio is for Trina. I like him, so far, anyway. Now, he's going to be a Junior & Joss & Trina will be seniors & that will work. 

Natalia, I've come to the conclusion that Natalia is going to show us all why PRIDE is needed. I mean, this woman, is so much of a bigot & so anti-love, anti-romance, so audacious, so confident & I cannot wait for her to have to climb down offa that pedestal!!! After her big fall, we will see if she comes around or is useless.

Pikeman, gotta be July sweeps.

Finn, surely is outta there by week after next, latest.

Things will stop being so much about Gregory, about Violet, about ChaLynn, ... 

What else?

• Members

I'm done with Finn and the stupid Michael Easton smiles, but if they kill him off, it's a mistake. We've just gone through a major death on the show with days of funeral and grieving, and I don't want to see it again.

Just send him off to rehab and stop mentioning him. And no, I don't care about Violet's reaction no matter what they do.

• Members

Yeah… I’ll never understand why non-guests are allowed to use the Metro Court pool lol if I was staying there, I’d be pissed

Please register in order to view this content

And, agreed about Gio. I still think he might have been better off as a Cam recast, but he’s pretty good. Hopefully, they’ll end up pairing him with Trina. She needs a storyline and it would be a lot better than wasting him with Joss, who’s already panting at him like a dog in heat. 

And seeing Joss as a lifeguard just makes me think about Britt. Gee, I wonder why

As for Natalia, all I can say is, they swapped out one annoying old lady (Gladys) for another. 

• Members

I feel like such a downer for not really enjoying anything.  There are still characters I like and that are featured, but my optimism about a changed show is coloring my viewing.  I am not sure if PM was the savior some people think, but at least I was expecting some change.  Now it feels like the same patterns and characters are going to rule for the foreseeable future.

So, I had a gym membership at our local Hilton when I was a teen and could use their pool whenever and bring friends.  I assume you could probably get a health club membership with pool rights at the MC.  We could also charge food and drinks to our gym membership.  My parents loved that. Useless knowledge for the day, you're welcome.

• Members

This was in the early 2000's before gym memberships became a real thing, but I am sure the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa at the Hilton in CA still hates me to this day for being obnoxious and has tighten up their rules since.

• Members
Posted (edited)

This is GH fans' "punishment" for lavishing so much praise on Frank Valentini (and Ron Carlivati) at the start and not really looking past all the hype and busy work that was going on.  Back then, hardly anyone took the time to see that the emperor truly had no clothes; and now, here we are.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Their early stuff was good.  I liked it.  But Guza did a lot of good work too.  At some point the show outgrows the writer or producer.   The burnout started happening years ago with FV, but here we are completely ignoring ways to make the show better because FV reaches the bare minimum standard as a producer.

• Members

Not at all what I said.

I dunno.  I don't think their early stuff was GOOD, so much as it was DIFFERENT, or different from what we had been getting from GH.  But that's just my take.

• Members

I don't think ALL their early stuff was good, but I thought there was real effort to save GH around the 50th.  There were returns, excitement, decent plots, call backs to history, etc.  At this point it feels like the show is turning a minimal profit so FV is fine, but no one seems passionate about the show.