• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

6-18

Seeing all the talk about Carly and Sam, I was actually looking forward to seeing it. I found it underwhelming though the topic: Jason was spot on. And Sam was speaking so much truth. It's that accountability that had been missing for a while, but had found its way back to GH since PM came on. It will be missed. Perhaps the scene was about bringing Carly and Sam back to being on the outs since they should have never become BFFs given their history. Again...the potential will be missed.

Meanwhile, I enjoyed Alexis vs Finn from 6-17. I was not at all expecting how that scene with. Alexis went from friend to tough love to schooling him to tough love to reading his a$$. And I loved all of the dialogue coming out of her mouth. Alexis destroyed him, and NLG gave such great work. It reminded me of how Alexis used to be back in the 90s when she would be gentle, but direct, but could take off those gloves and be steel with the quickness.

And then the scene with Portia and Liz. Yeah, they are getting so much traction out of this Finn storyline. I continue to be so surprised at how much I am enjoying it. 

So Val IS framing Anna slowly, but surely. Wow. I was expecting Anna to pull the wool over his eyes, not him over hers. I thought the dinner scene was abruptly brought in. I figured there would be more of a lead-up to that couch scene. However, there they were on the couch flirting. Just felt off. In any case, I can't wait to see what Anna will do next. After all, Anna is at her best when her back is against the wall. I roll my eyes every time Wagger tries to flex his power. Why is he even here? They could do all this with a no-name...which he basically has become.

• Members

Are we supposed to be on Brook Lyn and Chase’s side? Because all this story is doing is making me feel bad for Finn. Gregory has been dead what? 3 weeks? They’re filing restraining orders and custody agreements because the man is grieving. Yes the day he cut himself and passed out was bad but this still feels SO excessive. Maybe I’m alone in this.

• Members

6-19

I can sum up my feelings like this:

MACCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also...

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to Alexis getting her license back. I'm mid-workout and was jumping right along with Diane and Alexis. You know you're invested when you react right along with the characters. lol. 

• Members

6-20

Darn @Antoyne, you were right!!! These episodes are surprisingly flowing. In fact, I feel like they haven't flowed this good since right before Chase/BLQ wedding.

And this week (about to be entering Friday) has flown. Finn's storyline has outright been the A storyline and even when it was not the main story...it was a solid B story. And speaking of B story, everything involving Jason has been a B story. And it's been interesting seeing how everyone else's story has connected to one of the two and branched out to subplots and/or twists. But I guess that made the surrogacy story from last week a C story.

Noooooow I see why Sam and Carly had that talk about parenting and Jason this week. Spin getting the recording and Sam finding out why Jason was working for the FBI...or more importantly what they were holding over Jason's head...Ooooo...KM lit up reeeeal quick in that moment. Again...it's been overdue to see Sam vs Carly again because I've always felt they should have never become BFFs given their history. 

Watching Finn self-destruct continues to hold my interest. How dare he try to lash out at Portia and Terry. And it's been a minute since someone has lashed out at Liz at the Nurses' station...LOL!!! The sad thing is that he STILL hasn't hit rock bottom yet. And I really want to see how dark this is going to get for him. Because no job...Chase zeroing in on Violet...how will this end? Cuz it keeps going down a dark road.

I'm always here for the Scorpio brothers being together.

Please register in order to view this content