B&B May 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I tuned in today for the first time in a few weeks. Why did I do this to myself?

But, anyway...

So, Luna has the world's worst luck apparently. Not only will she never ever eat a "mint" again, but everybody used protection and it looks like she STILL got pregnant??? 

I know why they don't because of their viewership, but it feels so outdated that no one mentions that IF Luna is pregnant, she can have it terminated. She doesn't have to become a mother. This isn't 1958.

• Members

Wednesday

Ridge Forrester needs to GO. He is SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying. The way he talks to RJ and Brooke make my skin crawl.

Brooke... I love... these past few episodes, BUT her hair and outfit - NOT WORKING at all. Not KKL's best look. This dress is just not for her. Sorry. Looks cheap on her and not fresh, which is the look I think they were going for.

Luna and the pregnancy... As if this storyline couldn't get worse... Yikes. Bradley Bell is doing this in the most cliche way possible. Every sentimental, done to death, beat is being done over and over and over till ad nauseam. YIKES. And I'm going to repeat something I said months ago. RJ and Luna are too young of a couple to get this ordeal NOW, it doesn't make any sense for a guy like RJ to keep being with her after all this drama. No sense at all. And we weren't THAT invested in RJ and Luna to begin with to now get this great problem. These type of things should happen when the couple have had some minor problems before that... and have been together happily for a period of time. This happening so soon in their dating gaming will make any sane person go... NEXT. But in Bradley Bell's world you meet someone and you are engaged and pregnant in 10 episodes if he doesn't care and is too LAZY to write it all. 

That's the word of the whole storyline - lazy. Done to death cliches, stitched together without comprehension. Stitched together to make the whole thing seem DRAMATIC and CLICK-BAIT and mint-y. 

Steffy once again was my favorite character of the day, which is just shocking to me. I really couldn't stomach her lately. But these past episodes she has been a breath of fresh air and SANITY. 

BUT once again - we've already seen this, heard this dialogue between her and Sheila... how many times now? It is getting boring at this point. If Steffy can't make her useless husband STOP corresponding and meeting with his homicidal mother - she should leave him. So far I have been seeing Steffy being too harsh with Finn at times and even bully-like, but THIS time here... them expecting of her to FORGIVE and forget the person who tried to kill her - No, no, no. I am with Steffy. That doesn't mean I like her character or the way she speaks to people. But in this case - I am with her.