• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, Brady today had Marlena sign as witness for a trust where he was giving Tate/Rachel everything.  I wish Marlena was like, "Brady why don't you buy your own house first and stop living with us rent free?"  Sadly, it did not happen.  No wonder John needs a side gig he's supporting his grown son and his grandson.

• Members

He did

Please register in order to view this content

They really gotta start giving the new actors a crash course on the families and who’s related to who lol I’ll never forget the time that Zach Tinker’s Sonny referred to Victor as his grandfather

• Members

Agreed.  

The sad thing is I actually thought what Tate said was correct for a second too lol.  I knew he was talking about Roman and then I was like.........Kim was not married to her brother and Isabella was not married to Roman either.  It's possible the Tale of 2 Romans confuses Tate as well.

As far as Sonny goes, it was an obvious error, but at least we could possibly think Sonny thought of Victor as a Grandfather figure.   

With Tate I just thought what a slam against Shane or John lol.

• Members

I think we can definitely see that hair and wardrobe are trying to de-age Tate.  He wears his hair in his face, and he's never in a jacket, or anything with a structured shoulder, so he slouches a bit.   But, he's never going to look 16.

Chronologically, are Tate and Thomas the same age?

• Members

Ugghhhh Leo 

Him and all that bullshit propaganda that supposed to brainwash fans into liking him are not what I needed today. 

I am a little interested in EJ refusing to reopen Gabi’s case though. It could lead to something good happening, like with Nicole and the baby for instance. I like when one plot point can set off a chain reaction like that. 

But I’m cautiously optimistic about Abigail’s journal and what it could lead to. I did kinda like the mystery that started today but it also did seem a little clunky, especially considering what we already know about what was going on around the time that Abigail died.

I’m also a little worried about what may happen if it turns out that 

I’ve noticed that lol not just with teens either. People in general look a lot older then they really were back then

• Members

Not that anyone really thought Abby was dead, but they really are lol.

I don't understand why EJ didn't make Leo leave town forever as a condition of him getting the money.  Not only would it solve all things Leo for the audience, but it seems very volatile to have him running around town drunk all the time.  He could easily just spill it all while intoxicated.

• Members
Posted (edited)

The constant Thomas is just like Abigail garbage has to go. He is nothing like his boring mother.

Why is Leo still drinking? He has millions of dollars now. He was going to see EJ to bleed him of money. Today he said that wasn't the case when it was. I have zero sympathy for a character that has no heart.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Can Janet Spellman-Drucker be fired now? She hasn’t done anything positive for the show as EP. As far as I see, her big stamp on the show has been inserting city, hospital and police station stills in the show. YAWN! And is she not in the booth looking at the show? Leo and Sloane wearing the almost same blouse would be a no no with any competent EP!

Where is my Ron C?? I miss his writing so much! I know his writing will elevate the incompetencies of the EP he has to work with!