• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is Olive Garden trashy?  Lol.  It's not cheap.  I still love their salad and breadsticks.

Anyhow, I like Drew going into politics.  I just think it helps give Drew an identity entirely different from Jason.

• Members

As an Arkansan, I understand. 

Like I said yesterday, working there for almost a decade...it used to be MUCH cheaper than it is now.

Please register in order to view this content

But in terms of trashy...well...I believe my friend and also former co-worker who left to follow his music dreams said it best...Olive Garden is Italian Denny's. And surprisingly gets picked on A LOT online I see. 

• Members

HW: Patrick Mulcahey & Elizabeth Korte

BDW: Emily Culliton

SW: Charlotte Gibson

DIR: Cherie Wall 

I do wonder where this Laura/Heather Webber story is going

• Members

I heard that what I mean is what is the show's plan 

I dont want Heather out and going to Bobbies to get a daily BLT. She should at the very least be at a well secured mental facility

Is someone over at GH trying to get Genie Francis to quit by having her part of this Heather redemption arc?

• Members

At least Genie Francis was playing the scenes today as Laura with Curtis that she understood and felt the pain Curtis was talking about. I am sure it wasnt written that way but Genie showed Laura's humanity at the end. TY.

• Members

To me, Laura showed humanity only to Heather. She listened to Curtis, but that was it.

The scene ended with Curtis walking out, saying he and Portia would fight Laura. I don't think that made Laura look good.

• Members

Laura did look sad and it showed her humanity. I think this Heather issue is tied to the fact that Laura also had mental issues. BUT what Laura needs to realize is that Her and Heather's mental issues are different and sometimes a person cannot be saved. 

• Members

I thought it made Laura look good that in her own words she finally explained what she's doing, why & what part of it is completely out of her control. And, at some point Laura is going to remember that Portia egged on Esme to try to get Esme & Baby Ace to get Spencer out of Trina's life. Right now Portia is an unrevealed hypocrite. 

But, to her credit or maybe I should say to the credit of the story, Heather has already shown a change in her way of thinking. She now regrets actions that before she justified. And, she now clearly has shown the first bit of remorse. 

• Members

5-20

Wow. They gave Gregory a whole montage??? And darn it if I didn't tear up a little. It was probably my own father relationship. And I did like seeing the younger pictures of GH since he was quite the fox back in the day on tv. I can't believe that against my own judgment...because I did want Alexis and Harmony way back when...that I grew to like him with first Alexis and now Tracy. But he did have a finite end. Kinda like some of the other characters were getting with PM writing. So alas...and I can't help, but wonder if that means we about to get a more bloated cast since I honestly felt PM was writing with a goal in mind for a lot of the characters, some of which included exits. 

I know Kristina isn't as oblivious as this, but Kate Mansi did such a great job with the disillusionment over Sonny attacking Dex. 

I did like the Sonny/Carly scenes because when it comes to an unsettled Sonny, Carly has been good at calming him. That said...so I take this to be the next turn in the Sonny Off his Meds storyline. So hmmmm.

That is the question...something I'm starting to say as well. 

I love that I was one of the first to call the Drew/Nina hate coming from a mile away. And I do enjoy how we all picked up on the vibes between Drew and Willow. So I do hope they go there with Drew and Willow (though I love Drew/Nina) if only to see Michael's head explode.

I hope it goes down like that as well. 

Same.