• Members

I am nothing if not predictable lol.

She does!  She may not return to daytime, but I know you will find a potential role for her somewhere

Please register in order to view this content

Poor, GT, she really did nothing to deserve the mocking I give her.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

The main difference for me between AJ and Mac in that period was that while AJ wasn't a lead, he also had distinct traits that did set up story for him and those around him. His feelings for Keesha, his inept business activities, how he impacted Jason, Ned and his parents, etc. Mac was mostly just there, often to react to others or to be a boyfriend.

I was torn on where to put Tony, but I feel like the show mostly stopped writing for him after Labine left and then his story mostly became about what drove plot for other characters. 

I feel like Jax was at heart a B character and Ingo a B actor, but the show wanted him to be an A (for a while, anyway - not after Vanessa's '03 departure).

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Tony had a pretty strong arc with Carly/Michael and then his breakdown although one could argue the character never really came back from that.

I can agree about Jax.  I think he's more B tier, but there was a pretty brief, strong push for him to be a lead when MB left and he was Brenda's main love interest.  I think the investment was there after VM's 2003 departure, but once Jax tanked with Sam it was all over and he was just the default anti-Sonny guy.

• Members

It's a mixed bag for me because I don't think most of that was framed as being about Tony in the end. I think Labine was the last writer who cared about him. If he had had a different fate after Guza's return I would probably rank him higher on their scale of importance.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Why is Carly telling Jack Brennan all this stuff. She is gonna get John killed. At least John was informed Carly visited Brennan. I did Like Lois/John Today. Although the only time they met was at Jagger and Karen's wedding in 94.

So Dex is not Stone

Edited by John

• Members
Posted (edited)

Gina Tognoni's like Candyman: say her name five times on a message board, she's bound to appear again somewhere.

If not for the fact that his daughter remains on the canvas, it's almost as if Jasper Jacks and his family never existed.  Which is fine by me, lol!

Edited by Khan

• Members

And never was, and never could've been! Y'all need to stop trying to magically make any unattached young person any random person's kid. Was the Dev idiocy not enough?

• Members

The likelihood of Dex being Stone was so wildly slim anyhow.  

I am pretty sure Lois/Jagger had some scenes with ASJ and Cari Shayne briefly returned when Stone was diagnosed.  I don't have actual proof at this moment but I do remember them talking at Kelly's in my mind.

The show tries really, really hard to avoid any mention of Jax lol.  Even if Joss or someone else is talking about him they don't even use his name.  Oh well!