GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

When was that? Approximately. Love to have him back. 

Adam Harrington was one of a few who tested with LW for Brennan. They liked Adam but they liked Charles Masseur (?SP) specifically FOR Brennan, so they tucked AdamH away for some future possible casting. 

We're going to have more Brennan, more Kraze, who some are calling Blistina, and Blaze's mother is going to be a soapy obstacle. I guess that all is in the B story or C story. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think they were heavily suggesting that Jagger is a new romantic interest for Carly.  And his past dislike of Sonny will create further story potential.  Plus, as I've mentioned, they need a Mac, law enforcement replacement to solve all the mysteries.  So, he ticks a lot of boxes that Jax would not provide.  And, I'm happy to have Drew get someone as a target of his animosity.

This group never fails to surprise. It seems like so many discussions are about bringing back past characters.  Then, when they do, there is pushback.  The surprising reactions keep me entertained in this discussion.

• Members

For sake of discussion, outside of law enforcement, which Dante, Chase, and Jordan cover what boxes does Jagger tick off that Jax doesn't?

Jagger-mild rival for Sonny 30 years ago , might like Carly, and is FBI

Jax-rival of Sonny's for 25 plus years, married to Carly, father to Joss, stepfather to Michael, takes over businesses on the daily, also dated Nina, once was very into Lois, and bff with Ned and Alexis.

Jax has so much more relevance here lol.  I am not advocating for Jax or Jagger to be back, but Jagger is a practical non-entity.  

And in general "this group" has never been praying for a Jagger return lol

Exactly

• Members

That's fair.  I always forget about Chase and the fact that he's a cop.  Jordan has Mac's old job, and Dante has a federal enforcement past.  Although none of them have solved Austin's murder.

So, I guess I'm just happy that Carly has someone new (maybe?sort of? kind of?)

Also, I assume that I am the only one lighting a candle for the return of Dr. Matt Hunter.

Edited by j swift