BOLD: Could this be Sheila's daughter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly, does the show even remember that Sheila has other kids? 

It wouldn’t be the first time they’ve forgotten the history. Hell, they had Steffy name her son after her mother’s douchebag ex-husband

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why does Bill need a real estate agent for beach house that was already rented to RJ??? lol

Maybe she's Sheila's daughter who is a real estate agent and if she's just "one and done" why is she listed on a script Kimberlin posted on IG which most likely won't air till sweeps?

• Members

LOL!! That was so awkward. If she really had wanted to honor her mother she would’ve just named her son Taylor

I wonder if it’s because “Jack Hamilton” was already used on that MIA child of Nick, Taylor and Brooke’s LMAO.

In all seriousness when Sheila came back in 2021 she did mention to both Deacon and Finn all her other children had disowned her, so I’m guessing that was a blanket statement to cover Mary, Diana, and possibly Ryder and Daisy. 

Because the logic on B&B is always so dumb. 

Reminds me of that time Ivy needed a green card even though she was a daughter of a US Citizen

• Members

Kate Schettler posted from her IG several pictures of herself in her dressing room:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2ihjkLvTE6/

Posted Jan. 25.  The caption/text to her IG says :

catch me playing Diana on @boldandbeautifulcbs tomorrow 1/26 at 12:30 PST! thanks so much @christyedooley @rachelroseo @gisela_la @peterkallinterisagency and hooray for girl power: female director/producer @cpopp6 

Please register in order to view this content

honored to be a part of this amazing show!  #boldandbeautiful

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Quoting Chrissi's recap from 1/26/2024

In the beach house, Diana, Bill’s realtor, drops by to give him the lease agreement.

She’s surprised he’d let it go since it’s a romantic setting to impress the ladies.

Her flirting is lost on him since he’s only interested in impressing Poppy. He walks the realtor out.

https://soapsspoilers.com/bold-and-beautiful/recaps/january-26-luna-asks-poppy-about-dad