GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree. She has been a real utility player. But Felicia was always one of my favorites. I prefer her in PI mode, she’s always had a sense of fun while investigating.

I do think it’s time for Maxie to move to the backburner for a significant stretch. I preferred both Georgie and Lulu to her and have no idea why she has been subjected to so many stories that should have been split up between more than one young leading lady.

• Members

All those kids, all her husbands, Peter August, the thankfully aborted love story with RH… these should have been split between at least one other character. It’s too much for Maxie and it’s why I’m tired of seeing her.

• Members

I really enjoy Felicia, too, especially as a PI but also as a friend. 

Today I talked to a fan who saw Michael Easton at a fan event & he would not discuss "FIZ". All he said was that everything we were thinking, they are thinking, too, and then he changed the subject.

I said that if this had been Mo they would have changed his story! So, maybe it's not only #FreeLiz but is also #FreeFinn ... 

• Members

Frankly, I think GH's reluctance to dismiss Kirsten Storms only tells part of the story.  I think the other, perhaps more significant reason why this show won't at least "rest" Maxie, if not kill her off, is because she has B.J.'s heart.

Edited by Khan

• Members

ofc it’s Free Finn. No one can replace Franco or Lucky on her side.. 

And I remember in 2017 when Budig was let go that the fandom was upset. Hayden and Finn‘s pairing seemed quite popular.

Maybe they should bring her back and really free Liz lol 

• Members

Having Felicia back regularly as a strong utility character amongst other vets has been a real boon for the show, but Felicia does not need Maxie's constant presence to do that. Ryan Paevey was also dreadful despite his body, just a plastic hunk onscreen; I can't believe he lasted so long or gave Maxie another needless child.

Hayden has always been pointless.

Edited by Vee