• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good list.

Sasha's had more tragedy in her short stint than other characters have in 30 years. And absolutely no one cares.

Liz and Finn winning worst couple warms my heart. Poor Becky, shouldering the burden of yet another of ABCD's former bad boys as they've long aged out of "dangerous" and into filler and hair dye.

Isn't that kind of crazy, ABC devoted so much time, energy and money into making Michael Easton and Roger Howarth the male faces of OLTL to only have them whimpering out a decade (!) later playing characters that are personality free and contribute nothing.

• Members

Finn literally could stop appearing on screen today, with no explanation whatsoever, and nothing would be affected.  Not even the "romance" with Liz.  She (and viewers) could just pretend she had gotten ahold of some bad clams that made her hallucinate him and move on.

• Members

Fine with me!

You know, that is the best part about the [!@#$%^&*] that is not working today on soaps: you do not have to come up with any grand plan to get rid of it.  You just stop showing it or stop referring to it and you never miss a beat.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I love Sasha. But her tragedies really didn’t affect me. So weird lol I really thought her story’s were good but never cared for it much. Odd.

Rebecca Herbst is such a chemistry magnet and so was Michael Easton and on paper Finn/Liz makes sense and should be dynamite as a couple. Somehow it just won’t work and I can’t figure out why? They don’t look bad together. But there is no spark. They look like a couple that has been married for 50 years and are just together coz of old habits and coz they are too lazy to start all over and find someone new and better for themselves.