Y&R: ATWT alum joins

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maybe this helps!

Please register in order to view this content

there's a compilation of when Barbara was briefly a Vixen in the 1980's and There's what seems to be the Entire Storyline of Barbara's oral cancer, made after Colleen Suffered it in real life!

• Members

@Soapsuds colleen Zenk on how they kept it a secret.

“I’ve been doing this since early August,” she confesses. “Which is a long time to keep this kind of secret!” So how, exactly, did the show manage to do so? “They literally did not have my name on anything. Not on a script list, not on a dressing room list. When they called me to the set, they used my character name, never my actual name. They did everything they could to make sure nobody talked… including me! I got one phone call from [headwriter] Josh Griffith, and once he described the character and storyline to me, I said, ‘I’ll be on the next plane!’ Jordan is right up my alley”

Zenk doesn’t yet know Aunt Jordan’s endgame, but even if she did, she wouldn’t spill the beans — well, not all of them, anyway. (A longtime soap star like her knows better than to reveal everything!) However, she does say that “the story will take a while to fully come to light, so people will definitely have to stay tuned to find out Jordan’s ulterior motive.”

As for exactly how long Zenk and Jordan will remain in Genoa City, the actress insists that’s up in the air. “It’ll be a while, but I don’t actually know how long,” she says. “I guess you’ll just have to stay tuned!”

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/698941/why-does-aunt-jordan-hate-nikki-newman/

Thanks! 

• Members

Yes they both would have, but the writer destroyed that when Morgan Fairchild was cast and the role was turned into a poorly camp caricature. Or even a temporary Vivian Alamain... but only if they needed the role, and Louise Sorel were unavailable.

Edited by Liberty City