BOLD Promo: Sheacon will this love last...

• Jeff changed the title to BOLD Promo: Sheacon will this love last...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Says Hope, who just bedded St. Thomas.... ugh.

This is where B&B's writing is completely counterproductive. On the one hand, they want us to root for Sheacon, but are doing nothing to soften the other characters on the canvas. Not one person is supportingDeacon or Sheila's attempt to reform. It's all lecturing from a bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites.

It'd be a lot more interesting if someone else stepped up and gave Sheila the benefit of the doubt or at least was open-minded. She did save a baby from drowning 2 months ago! lol

As always, B&B's writing needs a lot more balance and nuance instead of the same ol' lecturing and badgering.  

• Members

But how is Sheila "trying to reform"? Saying "I'm not who I was then" isn't putting in the work, it's lip service. All Deacon does is coddle her despite knowing she's obsessed with Finn and Hayes, and saving a child doesn't give you a free pass to be "reformed" it doesn't work that way.

HUH? Literally Brooke and Hope supported Deacon since he proved himself reformed, what are you talking about? Hope gave him a chance to prove himself, when he was in prison, writing letters to him and whatnot. So what you said is FALSE

Thomas at least put in the work & went to therapy we saw ONSCREEN, we weren't just told, and calling Thomas "St Thomas" just shows you clearly haven't been paying attention to anything lol!

Sadly, seeing your post, this is the people soaps cater too these days, is why soaps are such a sh*t show, and why they literally have to "dumb everything down" cause people aren't PAYING ATTENTION

I don't think it's for that, I think it's just a photo shoot, Sheacon/KB & SK got one too

• Members

meanwhile, Li's berating her nice and telling her to quit her job because she hate's her sister... lmao!

this show needs to get it together - who care who Deacon dates/marries? Why don't they all just look at this as a way to put a leash on Sheila and corral her. Deacon HAS NOTHING so clearly Sheila must have genuine feelings for him. lol