Soap Auction! Everything goes!

• Members

Let’s say your favorite shows are participating in an online auction, everything goes!  If you could have one thing from your favorite show, what would it be?  I don’t care how practical it is, what are you bidding on?

GH- the Monty era round hub nurses station.  I don’t know what I would do with it, but that’s what came to mind.

DAYS- the puzzle box that revealed Gina was Hope.

OLTL- Dorian’s painting, in all it’s ridiculous glory.

Y&R- A copy of Ruthless signed by Leanna Love (in the actual Y&R Auction thread I chose a glass of alcohol hurled by Katherine).

ATWT- Marland’s bibles!

GL- the ridiculous (and loud) dress Vanessa is wearing when Billy finds out Roger slept with Mindy.  It makes so much noise as she runs from one scene to the next, including Billy throwing her into a wall.

Edited by titan1978

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This thread (what would you buy at a soap auction?)

reminds me of this other thread (what would you put in a soap museum?)
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/60829-a-soap-opera-museum-what-would-you-put-in-it/

I like the similarities and differences - some things we'd want for ourselves, some we'd want in a museum, and some fit into both categories.

• Members

The Chancellor one is more iconic to me.  Great picks!

The elevators with the classic font for the numbers would be great.  Would the C from Capwell Hotel have blood on it?  I didn’t watch SB, but it did fall and kill someone, correct?

Edited by titan1978