YR 50th anniversary cast photo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now that Audra actress knew she shouldn’t have been in that photo.

Please register in order to view this content

Looks like Zuleyka Silver isn’t on Twitter, but it’s funny CLB didn’t even acknowledge her presence.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

There really hasn't a been grand dame or domiant patriarch performer the likes of Marj Dusee, Susan Flannery, or Eric Braden and James Mitchell in todays below age 60 class of actors, minus Maura West. Again there is a diiference today in not just how we look but how we carry ourselves.

• Members

When you watch the BTS video, you clearly see that Liz Hendrickson and Mishael were both not in the original photo. Liz fits her spot. Mishael, on the other hand stands out, she looks squeezed in with Graz and Mealor. I feel like she would have been closer to Missy if she was on set. 

I wish Doug would have swallowed his pride and show up for this photo. This show will only turn 50 once. Regimes change. Who knows what lies ahead for Paul.

Jess’ pose is awful, especially since she looked so stunning in the last cast photo. I wish they switched where she and Michelle were standing. Michelle would have been a better person to book end that row.

Cait only gets more and more beautiful as the years go by.

Do you think they’ll take the opportunity with everyone dressed up to refresh the opening shots?

• Members

Hope so. The current opening is as dull as the show.

Some more current and flattering shots would be good especially for MTS. And maybe some variety in the shots rather than having the actors in the same outfit -and sometimes the same pose- in the close up and background shot.

• Members

Why would Doug be asked to be in the photo?

He was shut out of the show twice  and hasn't been seen for over a year. They obviously had little interest in Paul and him speaking out sealed the deal.

Kate Linder is prepared to be on a few times a year but Doug wasn't willing. With no sign of him returning as part of the 50th I think that's definitely the end of Paul.

Eric spoke out last time but not a word from anyone this time around.