B&B November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah even Carter he’s muscular and fit ig he’s attractive kinda but he’s not that cute

Please register in order to view this content

Krista and Jacqui are both pretty, but thorsten and Matt are average looking. Scott looks better imo, js not as “masculine” ig. But Scott is also average looking

I think the woman on bold are fairly pretty, but the ones that really stand out are diamond then Annika, Diamand is so beautiful and has beautiful skin, and Annika has such a pretty face. I think Jacqui is pretty, but she’s not all that imo. She looked better before..

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Finn is cute. He was a pretty baby face and cool mix of sharp/soft features.. But I don’t think he’s all that either, like I said. Like 7 outta 10. But he looks better than the other men on the show.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I'll be 100% Sincere, There's Something plastic/unreal about the men on this show st least for me, I guess I Should Find Ronn Moss Attractive but I Always Thought he had something Plastic about him, The Same goes for Adam Gregory as Thomas, Especially his smile maybe it was those "OH So White" teeth He has, but it seemed fake, AND Eric Well he was fairly attractive back in the 1980's and 1990's but Keeping him as a "Sexy Man" later seemed unrealistic to me

• Members

I’ll get into trouble for saying this but - I grew up with sisters who were all ABC all the time and….alotttttttta actors they said were just soooooo hot.  All the ABC fans did and you wanna talk about some 7’s outta 10’s??? Some of theirs - now true, while my opinion only butttttt.   Roger Howarth (sp) with girls screaming to “rape me!”  Tony Geary?  Again just my opinion but to me they were struggling to be a 4 or 5 at best. 

• Members

I'm with you on that, Howarth and Geary Were two of the most unattractive actors on Soaps I ever saw, AND I say that because some actors have their prime, I saw scenes with Luke from the 1970's to the 2015, he never impressed me, Roger Howarth is a similar situation but sometimes his acting brought panache to Todd that kinda made me realize what women saw in him, it's like Larkin Malloy on EON