• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

Because the last two times they worked together were so successful, lol!

Couldn't they just bring back Jennifer Tilly as Candy and fulfill what was supposed to be the original plan for Frasier after his breakup with Diane?

Edited by Khan

• Members

Obviously, lol!

I think "Back to You" suffered from two issues: 1) the fact that it was on a network (FOX) that was totally incompatible with the creator/EP's styles; and 2) the needless backstory that made Kelsey's character the illegitimate father to Patricia's daughter.

• Members

There are so many other characters in the Frasier universe that could be brought back for a brief story arc. I would be more interested in seeing another Patricia…Patricia Clarkson, who I thought was great as Claire, a brief love interest to Frasier. I would love for Claire and Frasier to encounter each other by happenstance, and after a wonderful conversation (where Claire expresses her condolences about the passing of Martin, who she was always very fond of),  Frasier is convinced that Claire had to have been “the one” and that he messed up in dumping her. Frasier decides to pursue and attempt to woo Claire, only to realize that Claire is in a committed relationship with Neil, the guy who Frasier wooed Claire away from in the original Frasier series.