ARTICLE: ‘Big Brother’ Stars Head to ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’

• Webmaster

Please register in order to view this content

As has become a tradition, an upcoming episode of “The Bold and the Beautiful” will feature stars from the most recent season of “Big Brother.”

In a video posted on the show’s social handles earlier today, “Big Brother” winner Taylor Hale can be seen standing center to houseguests Joesph Abdin and Monte Taylor outside the soap opera’s soundstage as they discuss their upcoming appearance on the soap.

“You won’t believe where we are,” teases Hale at the start of the video. “We’re at ‘B&B’! Not ‘Big Brother’ … ‘The Bold and the Beautiful,’ and we’re so excited to be here filming a really awesome episode to show you all. We can’t tell you when it’s airing but stay tuned!”

In winning her season of “Big Brother,” the show’s 24th overall, Hale was part of “The Leftovers” alliance and won Head of Household two times (weeks 6 and 11). Overall, she spent 82 days in the Big Brother house and is the first Black woman to win a civilian season of the U.S. version of the reality franchise. In terms of “Big Brother” history, Tamar Braxton was the first Black woman to win a season of the game, albeit the celebrity edition.

Check out a clip of them teasing their upcoming appearance below.

Note: The post ‘Big Brother’ Stars Head to ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I sort of watched Big Brother back in the day, and every year, I wind up convincing myself that next season will be THE SEASON I watch. And then I never do, lol! I actually bumped into the winner of BB Season 15 while shopping for really cute sunglasses. It was so weird. Like, our eyes just locked into each other's, right? And I was trying to do whatever I could to get out of that eyelock and so I looked at myself in the mirror. So awkward.