DAYS: August 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, those scenes were really awkward. It almost made me think of Wonder Woman with Lynda Carter? For a second there, I thought MarDevil was wearing granny panties looking at her tush. And the way Orpheus was carrying that gun? Hmmm ... I wonder what his NRA rating is. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

Not for nothing, but how did Father Eric ever think he could make it as a priest if he's that easy to get into bed? 

Please register in order to view this content

Surprisingly, the woman were sexualized in today's episode as much as the men were. Since when does that happen on Days? 

Chad and Stephanie have chemistry. Did they interact at all back around 2009-2011? I know that they were in different storylines, quads, etc., but did they ever share any scenes together?

And while I do appreciate that they're tying Alex's introduction and meeting Stephanie back to Justin's introduction and when he first Adrienne, history did not need to be rewritten in order for that to happen.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Ahh. So, Jada's looking for a room for rent one day and sleeping with the former priest the next? Such a captivating love story between two star-crossed lovers. Kinda like Jake and Ava. I'm rooting for these two lovebirds as it's such an amazing story. 

• Members

You're still watching? I haven't watched a whole episode in over a week. I was flipping channels and saw Stephanie was on and Ben f u c k ing another ho! And he was shirtless again. Has he been shirtless in every episode since he returned?

• Members

I'm hoping Chandler shows up in March on Peacock. 

All Sonny does is yell at Ben for being such a whore and screams how much Leo has hurt or messed with his life. That is so boring to watch. 

Meeting Chandler is on my short bucket list!