PSSNS: Speculate about Siren

• Members

Well, maybe this doesn't belong in here, heh, so if the mods want to move it to DTS then that's fine.

But I'm betting you anything that Siren is actually gonna be Charity.

Comeon an ethreal BLONDE beauty named SIREN that interacts with Miguel?

LMAO.

Or maybe I'm just getting my hopes up.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the girl is supposed to be a singer I guess.

My thought is that its Charity but Tabitha put a spell on her to make her look different because fro mthe way it sounds Miguel is drawn to her but doesn't really outright know her. Perhaps Charity had surgery herself to look different? Either way I have seen pictures of the girl casted and she resembles Molly Stanton somewhat.

I suppose she could be the other Crane girl too. We shall see in April when this girl starts.

• Members

I think they have two new blondes casted... one's supposed to be Victoria "Viscious" Crane and the other one keeps changing names, it's been Ariel & Siren... and it seems like there's another name they've used. I think "Ariel" or "Siren" or whatever they're calling her will turn out to be Charity. Why go down the road of having Kay & Miguel getting interested for each other so Fox dumps Kay and just as Kay & Miguel are starting to get together, Charity shows up which leaves Kay out in the cold which will really piss me off... but I bet that's the road they're taking. If Kay & Fox were supposed to be together, wouldn't her powers become stronger just like when Charguel finally hook up? I know it's been said Kay & Jess wont have powers, but all Standish women have powers and Kay did have a premonition that helped her find Jessica after being hit by the car... though why she'd want to save Jessica is beyond me :rolleyes:

Archived