Beyond Salem Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Once again there seems to be a disconnect between the writing and prop department.

This is a prism

Please register in order to view this content

and this is a cube

I realize there are rectangular prisms, but that's not what the looked like the first time, and it wouldn't refract light in the same way.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Hahaha! I said that when I paid $4.99 to see that Christmas Brady Spectacular (or whatever it was called), but aside from that, I nearly have all the movies that Peacock features as premium. I'm sure their dramas and comedies are good, but that $4.99 was such a waste.

That's why I'm surprised to see these episodes available at RARBG. Oh, well. It's free so I'm not complaining. I was thinking about converting these episodes in 4K, but with the heaven scenes, I feel like it wouldn't be such a great idea.  

Edited by Noel

• Members

My guess is just to include that little nugget of history, which I understand. I like when Ron does that.

According to the Michael Fairman interview, it was Albert Alarr who put this all together. He went to Ron to see if he could work SB into the show and it was Ron who suggested Beyond Salem

• Members

Well, we'll see what happens tomorrow. Harris doesn't strike me as the type of character that anyone on the canvas (except Megan) would want to bring back from the dead 

Please register in order to view this content

I didn't mind him in this. I just wish he wasn't playing a Jason clone.

Edited by AbcNbc247