GENERAL HOSPITAL July 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Not as Starr.  Starr was shipped off before the re-introduction of the Nurse's Ball.  That's how we got the story of Brenda fake sleeping with Michael.  He was drunk because Starr dumped him.  KA might have sung as Kiki.  I don't know.  I don't have a big appreciation for KA's singing "talents", so if she did I probably changed the channel 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly, KA was fine as a precocious kid.  Starr was cute.  As the years went on it was clear she wasn't exactly Kim McCullough or Jonathan Jackson in the acting department, but Ron and Frank didn't seem to share my opinion on this. 

Please register in order to view this content

As far as her singing...........it's okay?   As far as her time on GH-I thought she was okay with Michael.

• Members

Oh, I forgot about Chad Duell the ladies man lol.  They were together for a while too I think.  There really wasn't much of a reason to kill Kiki off so I think KA would probably still be playing her.  She'd probably just be in Willow's place or she would have just come back as Starr.  

You know what?  I will take your word for it lol!

• Members

It depends for me.  I don't love it.  I don't mind the Nurse's Ball having singing because it's an amateur event and people don't have to be amazing.  I just don't particularly need to see KA sing lol.  I didn't even mind people singing at Luke's or the Outback BITD until it happened all the time.   And, as I have said before, it's kind of awkward to watch people watching Eddie Maine or Ricky Martin sing for several minutes and those two sang A LOT.  It doesn't advance the plot.  You are just watching them sing and watching other characters react to singing or longingly looking at someone across a room lol.