B&B June 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's why - tuned in for a day - and (didn't know Mike) but when I saw that, Sheila will be out of jail and everyone will be stupid.  The dumbing down of everyone for the sake of Sheila brings no interest to me whatsoever.  They'll probably all invite her to a big dinner party because she's done so much for everyone.

• Members

6-16

oOOOOO how I hollered at Sheila throwing Li around like a rag doll.  You know you are crazy when Sheila is calling YOU cray cray.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I've been enjoying Battle of the Mamas since Li went to visit Sheila in jail...gonly for Sheila to escape (nice to have cameo from Ken!!!). And watching Ridge and Taylor panic was telling.

Speaking of telling...HOPE stumbled onto the Eric/Donna affair. Katie must have been missing. That said...it was nice to see a Katie sighting a few days ago. And I loled at Bridget getting roped into the story as well. 

To pivot off the comments from a few days back (and liked you liked it @Soapsuds) Scott Clifton has even improved on his bod since the last time I saw it and I know his workout routine so jealous. 

It's weird that the Paris/Zende/Carter triangle has now turned into Carter just using her to get over Quinn...who he is not over. That is just sad for Paris. I guess Mama Grace was right.