B&B February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Don’t miss HT at all. KA’s been very solid. She’s not as elegant as vintage Taylor, but she’s empathetic and very watchable. HT hasn’t been recognizable as Taylor in years.

It helps that Thorsten is playing Ridge instead of Ronn Moss, so I can accept them on their own terms.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I never understand why this show has never really aloud anyone to call out Steffy on her hypocrisy...Steffy AND Thomas are never held accountable for any crap they pulled...Bradley Bell has always had this weird fixation of making Brooke the scapegoat amongst everyone else. I talk so much crap on him all the time, but I really have to wonder why he always goes that route? Is this based on him thinking people are more team Steffy/Taylor then team Hope/Brooke? 

• Members

Finished off 2-4.

So right now, we have the Brooke drama and then the Paris/Carter drama. And yeah, I guess I need a third story up in there now. LOL!!!

While she is driving story (and I like JMW), I have to admit that I am still wanting to shake Steffy for going after what Douglas knows. lol. And it did give Friday a good cliffhanger by her and Thomas revealing the kiss to Taylor. They are still giving me Eric/Sami vibes. 

I actually like the pacing for the Brooke/Deacon story. The Douglas part of it vanished for a minute and then popped back up to remind the audience and it has been going on for...two...three weeks? And we still have to play the beat of Sheila's part in the mess. So I like it has some legs to it. And it is moving, but I don't want to burn through it.

Now Paris/Carter? Now why did he wine and dine her only to break up with her? Well at least Carter is trying to be a good man. But it did seem like he was suggesting they should sneak around. Oh, the possibilities. But I agree with what someone else said. I like CC as Grace, but more organically would be Katie, Quinn, or even that Forrester model being the spoiler for Paris/Carter.

And since I saw it mentioned, I like KA as Taylor so far. But I've always liked KA.