Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I missed it. I hope Susan was asked about her time working on YR.  These are backing up for me. I've missed three already. I wish someone else interviewed them like a Maurice Benard who gets viewers. These are legendary actors and actresses who deserve better. The interview only has 1.2k views. Maurice s minimum in viewers is 20k. His interview with LW has over 500k views. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Overall, I liked it. The little tidbits that always come out are fun to hear, like Wes Kenney being the best man at their wedding, or SSH auditioning for Julie when they were first casting Days in 1965.

This just needed a little more research and a list of set questions to ask lol 

• Members

While I enjoy it, I guess Alan made another mistake, when he asked about Judi Evans being brought in for the love triangle involving Bonnie and Julie. I watched around that time, but Bonnie was never in a triangle with Julie (and Doug). Wasn't she only there with Mickey and Maggie? They Hayes did not correct him, but were just saying how great Judi is, so I was confused a little bit. 

EDIT: Also, I found it interesting when they were talking about 2004 SSK storyline. I thought it was known that Frances Reid knew she would not really die, but I got the impression that not even Frances knew.

Edited by Manny

• Members

Side

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. You know you wanna hit it. lol 

[Side Note: Saying "lady" is because of the Shakespeare phrase, and not a personal gender reference to anyone.]

But in all seriousness, I don't get why some of y'all are so hard on Alan Locher (well, actually, I have my theories). He's doing something for the daytime community that no one else has bothered to do. 

• Members

Glad to have Days back. 

I enjoyed the island scenes. Today was sort of like the setup to everything that might happen and I'm looking forward to see it, despite not agreeing with what's going to happen to Sarah.

Belle/EJ were also really good today too. Laying the groundwork for what may happen. I'm curious though as to whether or not they may just have an affair or actually become a couple.