Who's That?

• Members

A lot of times I become curious about who the pictures are of in people's avatar's, so I thought I'd make a thread where people can ask others who some might be and/or post who/what is in their avatars or signatures (but I personally have those taken off for faster loading.)

To start, my avatar is of actress Marsha Hunt, the oldest living actor in the world.

And for my first question, @DRW50 may I ask who is in your new avatar? You're always strike me as interesting.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for asking, and for telling us who your avatar is. I always notice your avatars.

It's the very talented and handsome Matthew Macfadyen, albeit not in the best framed shot (it's a behind the scenes video). 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXcIdeoP1Qj/?utm_medium=copy_link

If you  meant my previous avatar, it was Elizabeth Shepherd, the first Emma Peel.

• Members

Yeah, it was you changing it to Matthew Macfayden that gave me the idea to make a thread about it. 

I have yet to watch Succession, but getting into new shows I always wonder if it's best to wait until they're finished before starting them. 

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

I sometimes  do that, although it depends on the level of interest I have in a show. With the long waits for some shows now and me not knowing if we will make it to another day, I don't wait as much as I used to. Succession I started paying more attention to because a few cast members showed up on SNL, and then I got more into some of the actual storylines. It's basically just a big soap opera - Harding Lemay + Dallas + drugs.