Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

We go back to AlexElizabeth's point.

Ron pulled a name out of the show history in Laura because "Look I am using History!" but he didn't understand who she was and what she meant to the audience so he saw no problem treating her as an expendable chess piece in the story *he* wanted to tell with a character *he* created.
If he is not undoing Adrienne's much-easier-to-undo death, he is not undoing Laura's.
Unless he goes full Melaswen and uses the Devil to pretend everything that has happened for the past few years was the work of the Devil!

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Didn’t  the actress who played Morgan win the role after winning the “I Wanna Be a Soap Star” Days edition on SoapNet? 

Didn’t  the actress who played Morgan win the role after winning the “I Wanna Be a Soap Star” Days edition on SoapNet? 

BTW, RIP Duke the Bear

• Members

No.  The girl that won I Wanna Be a Soap Star was involved in Shawn/Belle/Claire's kidnapping stuff I think?, but didn't get picked up past her initial episodes guarantee.

The girl that played Morgan (Kristen Renton) was rumored to be sleeping with someone high up or at Sony.  I think quite a few names have been bandied about, but I don't think anyone ever was sure.  Once they broke up Morgan and her dad were gone.

• Members

I love this.

Laura's a workable character.

Her rivalry with Kate and ties with Vivian. Her hatred of Kristen who tormented her to the nuthouse. Her friendship with Marlena. Her entire branch of the Horton family tree who still leads story. It was more than a waste killing her.

100%.

I like Gwen though. Don't hate me.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KLN

• Members

Thanks! I was so in and out with Days during that year I don’t remember how the Hollingsworth stories ended lol. Next thing I knew Phillip was down by the docks again except with that sketchy father/son duo played by Wes Ramsey and Gordon Thomson who didn’t last long either. 

• Members

Colin Murphy was loyal and worked for Dimera Family and was the personal physician for Tony/Andre, so that would be the beef with Marlena. A few yrs back when Marlena pushed Kristen out the window and she was thought to be "dead" Stefano vowed revenge on Marlena and brought up things from the past she had done including being possessed, he blame her for the entire thing and said she enjoyed it. 

• Members

I don't think even Stefano would want Marlena re-possessed since he got thrown off a balcony last time and was back to being obsessed with her during the Stevano days

Andre perhaps, so in a weird, stupid way, Colin is connected to him.  But super random if so.

Brady got charged because Kate/Victor declared Phillip legally dead.  Kate/Victor found out Phillip was alive and took that declaration back and declared him not dead I guess?  So officially, Phillip is now just missing under suspicious circumstances.

• Members

If Ron wants to bring a character back as mastermind behind Marlena possessed again have it turn out to be the shocking return of Peter Blake finally returning. Dimera family had a strong connection to Marlena being possessed in 1995. Peter seeks revenge on everyone who sent him to prison along with re-igniting the feuds with Stefano's enemies and carrying on the family legacy. It's revealed that Peter Blake raised Gwen as a true Dimera part of his revenge on Jack for sending him to jail/stealing Jennifer, thus would explain why Gwen targeted Abby. Peter knew about Jack/Laura affair from yrs ago which resulted in Gwen but Laura managed to hide the pregnancy from everyone else. If Colin Murphy indeed returning, he's working for Dimera family again namely Peter Blake to set up his long awaited return.

Edited by fivethej

• Members

That's true but knowing Ron he'll re-write history as Mar Dar throwing Stefano off the balcony never happened .

Dimera family bringing back Mar Dar would be along the same lines of New Salem, which Marlena was heavily involved as being framed as the murderer. Colin Murphy also was involved in New Salem, as well.