Soap Opera Network Celebrates 20 Years of Bringing Drama Closer

• Administrator

Hey @Dan!  Thanks!   Staff chats??....Oh you mean our Desperate Housewives/Grey's Anatomy live watching chat, with a little bit of staff discussion sprinkled in. @Errol was always the one trying to get us back on track, but we just wanted to discuss the shows.  LOL   Those chats were really fun. 

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Message boards come and go but SON outlasts them all. I first heard of the Soap Opera Network board on the old WoST board. I like the ratings reports and   the excellent work that Toups does with the behind the scenes databases. A lot has changed in twenty years. My beloved ATWT and GL is gone. If you had told me that twenty years ago I would have told you that you were crazy!

Here's to 20 plus more years!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I can't believe its been 20 years!

I was a SON OG in 2001. I left in 2008 and stopped watching in 2015 but I jumped back in and it's been fun!

Some of you knew me as Kenny. I had a tendency to be an a-hole back in the day. Still am but I've learned to at least attempt patience now.

Please register in order to view this content

I was 17 the day SON opened and I burnt this board up for years. Even though I haven't posted in ages I've always had a soft spot and I'm happy it's still here.

I'm 37 now. Older, hopefully wiser and a little more mature.

@Toups and @Errol deserve accolades for giving SON legitimacy and longevity. They made SON a trusted source and kept it going more than two decades. Plus it has the most encyclopedic and knowledgeable soap forum on the web.

It used to amuse me how people would register accounts thinking we were SOAPnet and we'd have to explain nope... we were first and we're better.

SON outlived even that. That's something to be proud of.

Congratulations guys!

Memories! ❤

I feel the same.

Edited by KLN

• 4 months later...
  • Errol unpinned this topic