Marie Wilson Appreciation Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I absolutely adore Marie Wilson- she's made Meg into my favorite character on the show, which wasn't true when she was first re-introduced. She plays the character with such heart and has given her such depths. I've heard some complaints recently that she's wooden- couldn't be further from the truth. She has soul and has done a fantastic job at making the audience see Meg the way she sees her. An accomplished pro that Marie. I liked her on PC as well, but not to this magnitude. She's my bread & butter right now.

• Members

ICAM!! I absolutely adore her with Kathleen Widdoes. Lately, I've thought her stuff with Michael Park has been pretty intense (ESPECIALLY that tight rope they walked in her car the night of Dusty's disappearance) One thing I do miss (and the writers have missed) is that she was Lucinda's nurse when the breast cancer story kicked off. One of the reasons I did start liking her in the first place was her on screen rapport with Elizabeth Hubbard & Meg's handling of Lucinda. I've never seen anyone outside of Lucinda's immediate family handle her the way Meg did.

Archived