• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As an actor he was never my cup of tea either. He seems like a cool guy though. It didn't help that two of his roles (og Brady and B&B Rick) on soaps he was playing angry and screaming most of the time LOL.

That is true. He does look good these days (YMMV and that's fine ya'll LOL). I wouldn't have recast with him either lol. I also wouldn't have cast Josh Taylor as Roman LOL but here we are 24 years later (yes, he's played Roman that long). Sigh, but I slightly digress.

• Members

I would really like to see Kyler as Theo.  Despite a lot of criticism, I thought he did well with Theo’s autism and there’s an emotional connection for me between the actor/character.

I do NOT understand Rex being brought back in any form, esp. played by Kyle Lowder.  I know Kate was on the phone with Cassie during TomSell, but I was hella down to think the Gemini Twins were deleted from the Canon.  And between the two, Cassie was definitely the more interesting character... esp. right before the piñata, Alexis Thorpe was really coming into her own.