• Members

@DRW50

I still like Renner in the role despite the absolute hilarity of his Amazon store debacle, so I'm happy about this. Especially happy to see Vera Farmiga anytime and anywhere. Florence Pugh appears to be set to be the new Black Widow for the future, piggybacking off her role in the upcoming film (she appears to play Yelena Belova who is now Natasha's sister). Pugh was incredible in Midsommar and Little Women and is going to be a huge star.

We might as well make this a clearinghouse thread for all the new MCU Disney+ shows, since I can't find one. If anyone has any idea how to rename threads for my dumb ass, pls let me know.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't care for Jeremy Renner, for a number of reasons, but I will try this show when it airs, if I still have Disney+ by then. It's interesting that they already announced Pugh as it means people will already know her future after the Black Widow film. The COVID shutdowns means that Marvel/Disney are likely going to have to move more and more toward original shows and away from the movies they've filmed.

• Members

I think after today's WB news, Disney will pull the trigger and release at least Black Widow to Disney+. Others think they'll play it cool with the rest of their slate for now, but I think the floodgates are going to open.

WandaVision is set for January, which is sooner than I thought. Evidently their sitcom episode(s?) may have been filmed with a live audience.

Edited by Vee

• Toups changed the title to Disney+: Hawkeye