• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You're getting to the good stuff.

Please register in order to view this content

That promo (and scene) was done too well. 

You need to quit though.  I might just go right ahead and squeeze into my binging schedule. I am behind on enough superhero shows.

• Members

Oh...you...

Nah...I admit...not my FAVORITE season, but I'm a bit of a ride-or-die for SMALLVILLE Season 4. Which it does seem funny to be on a 'magical quest'...the end was good...not to mention senior year in high school, a defining moment for most young tv shows...it was very reminiscent of BUFFY Season 5 which all of these unrelated episodes and things merged, revealing that it was all important all along to the seasonal arc. Granted BUFFY Season 5 did it better, but still...lol.

Agree on Lois/Clark. Just Lois's development period honestly. And as I said...I liked Isobel. Lana...not so much.

• Members

I definitely liked the later season. Once Clark started to work in Metropolis. And it felt like the writers had a clear direction of where they were going...if not the budget. The more they started to connect to his DC roots (which started with Season 5 and the reemgerence of ratings), the more people started to invest. 

Let's just call it the Lois Effect.

Please register in order to view this content

I haven't seen 10 since it first aired. If 9 was the Season of Zod yes I loved how they set that so perfectly and I LOVED Alia. I liked 8 but again budget. lol. That finale was a letdown. 7 in hindsight  (other than 7.3 I did liked). 6 for the arrival of you know who...and a darker Lana (yes, I like her dark, not Mary Sue, and her scene with Lionel at the hospital was great). 

Hmmmm...if I had to pick a favorite season I guess it would be 9, too. It was just soooo well done.