B&B actor returns

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wanted so much for them to delve into Sasha's background with having a mother who suffered from mental instability. I wishful cast her as Telma Hopkins, Jackee Harry or Robin Givens for the role. However, I can't tell you the last time they've mentioned Sasha. 

• Members

Last time I remember seeing Sasha was at Zende & Nicole’s wedding and making peace with Nicole. Sasha gave off vibes to me possibly  a young Brooke first going after Zende and then Thomas briefly and Stephanie’s portrait rolling its eyes when Sasha talked that her portrait would be up there one day too. 

The last big Avant story was pretty gross and offensive; a sadistic Julius became transphobic again and plotted with a reluctant Nicole to take back/steal Lizzie away from Rick & Maya.  

• Members

What a random return. Why Julius? There aren't even any family members of his on-screen (that I can think of).

I don't remember the Sasha actress to be particularly good. Reign Edwards on the other hands was a true gift to the show and deserved so much more than she ever got.

I do agree with the sentiments I read on here (or elsewhere, not sure) that Zoe should've been Sasha coming back. But I guess the story with Wayne Brady couldn't have been played out that way (at least not as Sasha's bio dad). Actually Xander could've been a recast Zende as well and the characters would've tied into B&B's recent history much better. But I guess that doesn't really matter as Xander got wiped out pretty quickly and Zende is actually back now.

Looking back, as little story as they had, the Avants were actually great additions to the cast (+ Zende) that should've been used way more.