• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm guessing wasted potential. Maybe he's a love interest for Gabi? I know he was on the Chabby Paris webseries. I liked him and am glad to see him again. I heard he was coming on the main show but I kinda forgot about that. I don't know that Kate/Billy are sticking around past like May but who knows? 

Also a real shame Thiebaud isn't sticking around as Zoey. I don't remember her replacement being all that good on GH but I barely watched in 2010/2011.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Did the Chad/Tony scenes end up airing? I believe Ron said he had to cut them out from Monday the 13th episode. It makes me wonder if they've started recutting the episodes so try and stretch them out as far as they can.

• Members

A little OT: it’s so sad that due to COVID and just a general stasis on the other soaps that was ongoing prior to this crisis, DAYS has been the soap that’s kept this forum active for months. Even if stories were boring, we could always find something mildly interesting happening behind the scenes (one actor in, another out - with DAYS, it’s a revolving door of exits and returns). We don’t even have that anymore.

Edited by Faulkner