• Members

Can we please start a campaign for Maxam as the new Y&R Ex. Producer. He is very talented and know's the show's history. He's already proven at DOOL (which is the last time I really enjoyed that show), that he is an accomplished producer who loves the vet's, can work within a budget and creates an artistic vision! Anybody agree?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Back in 2012 when MAB & Co. were fired I thought Noel Maxam should have been the one to takeover as EP for Y&R instead of bringing in JFP. Shucks there was a time in late 2009 and early 2010 when Days’ quality under Tomlint/Whitesell/Maxam was looking superior to the colossal disaster occurring under MAB/Sheffer/Hamner/Rauch at the time. 

Anthony Morina as EP doesn’t bother me at all really other than the fact he’s rubber stamps all of Griffith’s garbage. 

• Members

I think Kay Alden and Sally Sussman might be more inclined to return now that Angelica McDaniel is gone.  I had the feeling from listening/reading their separate interviews that a big reason why they left (or were forced out) was Angelica's interference.

Edited by Khan

• 3 weeks later...