Days: September 16-20 Previews

• Members

Yeah

Please register in order to view this content

Could have been a better story tied to Jack being a patient but instead we get a quick wrap up basically with Dr. Shah being the bad guy. I like the new actor playing Shah too. They could have moved him onto Kayla but instead here we are ... oh well I guess. The impact would have been so much better had the reveal been Peter  but of course it'd be a recast (sounds like it would have been Michael Lowery) so at the same time ... maybe we dodged a bullet? Oh well ... another 'what could have been' for DAYS .... they have many ... lol

I think they were also wanting to recast Philip but I don't think that ever happened.

Looks like Brock Kelly is playing a newbie ... but rumors have him being Jarlena's child from 86/87. His name is "Evan" after all ... leave it to Uncle Ron to finally be the one to do it. (I mean he was the one who finally shut some of us up by bringing on Sarah, but in all truth Linsey should have been a recast Stephanie; I think it each and every time she and MBE/Kayla share a scene)

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic