Days: Aug 26-30 weekly preview ⌛

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like the scenes with Gabi admitting she's fallen for Stefan. This also looks like this is the beginning of Eric searching for Holly and Nicole. It looks like Eric's relationship with Sarah may be very short-lived. And I don't really feel bad about that. Sarah has chemistry with him (and I think she has chemistry also with Rex/Xander) but I think it's clear to everyone (including Sarah) that he loves Nicole more than her. And will also love want Nicole as long as he thinks there is a real chance with her.

He even wanted Nicole when Kristen pretended to be her and she kept rejecting him/treating him terribly. Sarah chose to get with a man who she knows she isn't his first choice. Even though she was married & had multiple options. And I think that she turns into a bit of a shrill harpy around Eric, especially when she is defending him from someone. IMO, She's more likable around Xander & I liked her with Rex as well (& the best). 

Edited by xtr