Alex Trebek Has Passed Away After Battle with Pancreatic Cancer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Idk how I feel about Ken being the permanent host, but I'm looking forward to seeing him guest. I'm glad they're testing several people out instead of just going with a choice sight unseen.

I've already started to see James's name come up, and I just can't handle it - that would probably make me tune out for good.

• Members

Ratings are up sharply since Trebek died, as viewers tune in to watch his final episodes. It’s been the top syndicated show, even topping Judge Judy. Also, Ken Jennings will first air January 11, and there will be two weeks of classic Trebek episodes in December. Trebek’s last week of originals will air the week of January 4.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jeopardy-ratings-rise-after-alex-trebeks-death

• Members

Interesting, they must have decided to put those reruns in for the holiday season as it was previously said that there enough Alex episodes to last through Christmas Day. It'll be nice to watch the repeats. I'm sure it'll be some of the ones they already aired during the quarantine, but still.

It still doesn't feel real. I've been watching just as regularly as I ever did, usually 3-4 times a week, and I have to remind myself during the show that he's gone. It really feels like business as usual, which of course is what he wanted.

• 1 month later...