The Media/Journalism Thread

• Members

Katie Rogers of the New York Times is also heavily pushing whispers and gossip, as that paper loves to do more than anything. And NBC News is huffing and puffing over Hunter advising his father. I think they know Biden isn't going to drop out or be forced out, so they are sprinting to fatally wound what's left of his campaign.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She seems to be such a divisive figure for almost everyone, just a nonstop barrage of racist, sexist hatred, and anyone who supports her is accused of being in some kind of cult. 

When I see people who insist that Kamala or Pete Buttigieg could outperform Biden, I wonder what country they live in. Buttigieg in particular would lose badly.

• Members

I like Kamala, but the media has always liked to pick at her and drill down into her and her team as supposedly inept, and as a woman of color I think she faces an uphill battle in such a hyper-polarized, racist country atm which has had all its bigotry and misogyny given expanded license since Trump first came down the escalator. Still, the Beltway media circuit may now hate and resent Bidenworld even more. They would have to totally refresh overnight if Harris became the nominee, and they're not ready for that.

I think Kamala Harris could serve and lead well if needed. But I hope it does not come to her having to go head to head against Trump this year (and I really don't think it will). I think that would be very tough. (I also think Buttigieg is a very skilled politician but is in no way ready.)

Edited by Vee