What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Quite a lot actually...lol.

THE BLACK HAMPTONS SEASON 2

ALL THE QUEEN'S MEN SEASON 1

NANCY DREW SEASON 1

SUPERGIRL SEASON 4

BEING HUMAN SEASON 2 (finally able to finish it now that it showed up on the CW app; AT LAST)!!!

HALO SEASON 1 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Summerslam 1991 - Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior vs. Sgt. Slaughter, Colonel Mustafa and General Adnan. Bret “The Hitman” Hart vs. “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig for the Intercontinental Championship.
And, the wedding of “Macho Man” Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I'm churning a month of max. Hacks which I totally love & I had no idea Jean Smart could sing. The Rock Hudson doc, which was totally disappointing. I didn't even learn anything new. The Kevin Spacey doc, which I found to be quite good. The Normal Heart, which I'd never seen for some unknown reason & I really enjoyed it. Now I'm watching Doctor Who, the female doctor. That was when I fell off of regularly staying up to date on the Whoverse. Enjoying it. If there were only another season of Julia I'd be on it. 

• Members

Just finished THE AMERICANS Season 3 and ALIAS Season 4. Brilliant and Very Good.

Currently, ALIAS Season 5, ALL SAINTS Season 4, and BELOW DECK SAILING YACHT Season 4.

• Members

I am a longtime DUNE fanatic. Back a few weeks ago my brother was here visiting me from SC & he likes DUNE, too, so we actually went to the movie theatre & watched the new DUNE 2. Oddly I almost fell asleep several times. So, now it's on max & of course I watched it again. However, I almost fell asleep several times. So, I have decided it's not me, it's the movie. Take this however you wish. I mean I really found it to be a good flick. 

I am just about to churn a month of Acorn TV. This will allow me to catch up on HAPPY VALLEY. I plan to also see if the Janet King Australian soaps are on it.