SORASing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

• Members

Let's not forget that Thom Bierdz also had a weird kelp-like helmet of hair and seemed to have funky wooden teeth, like Richard Steinmetz on GH. The whole thing was bizarre.

The story was poorly executed, but once it was done Phillip could and should have been used from then on. Just not with Bierdz.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wish I still had my copy of the family album from 1995, which included a brief sketch of the Hortons pre-1965. According to SoapCentral's family tree:

Alice was born in 1911 and married in 1930, making her 54 when the show premiered and 99 when she died in 2010.

Tommy and Addie were born in 1931. She gave birth to Hope, and died soon after, at roughly age 43 in 1974.

Mickey was born in 1932. No ages are given for Bill, Marie or Julie, but I vaguely recall Marie was ~23 in 1965.

Assuming Julie was born in wedlock, she would be 16, 15 at youngest, when the show premiered.

• Members

I don't really mind the SORAS'ing. My only gripe is that if you're gonna age characters, just do it in the right order from when they were born.

On Days, Brady is supposed to be younger than Shawn, JJ is supposed to be younger than Theo. Hell, and EJ's supposed to be younger than everybody.